Gutenberg user permissions: you control who can use blocks
Advanced Gutenberg allows you to enable or disable blocks for some users. For example, you can disable the “Classic” block if you don’t want users to rely on the old WordPress editor.
- You can create several user profiles.
- Activate or disable any Gutenberg block.
- You an apply profiles to users or user roles.
Gutenberg Layout Manager
Advanced Gutenberg allows you to manage complex layouts with up to 6 columns per row. Here some of the many layout features:
- 24 predefined column layouts you can select and modify per device.
- Your columns and layouts are fully responsive.
- Choose the padding, margin, content width, height and much more.
- Pick different column layouts for desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Choose your overall width and also the width of each column.
Latest Posts and WooCommerce Products
Advanced Gutenberg comes with a block to display your latest posts and your latest WooCommerce products. Several layouts are available including post/product grid, blog format, slider format. Content filters and options available are:
- Category selection
- Number of post/products
- Column number
- Use first text or excerpt as intro
- Order by date, price, rating, popular
Gutenberg Gallery Enhancements
Advanced Gutenberg comes with the default WordPress gallery manager enhancement:
- Add a lightbox to gallery images.
- Display image captions.
- Gallery image navigation.
Gutenberg Content Blocks
Several blocks are enhanced using Advanced Gutenberg:
- Summary: Generate an automatic summary based on Gutenberg’s content title structure.
- Advanced Button block: Create buttons with more styles (hover, border, padding…).
- Advanced List block: Create lists with custom icon, icon color, margin and more.
- Advanced separators with type, color, width and more.
Advanced Image and Video Blocks
Images and videos represent some of the most important content on websites, and our new blocks allows you advanced control over these media types display:
- Video Block: display remote or local video with a customizable player.
- Video Block: tons of display options, including image previews, lightbox and video HTML5 preloading.
- Advanced Image block: get more controls over your images and banners with hover text and more.
Email and Contact Form Blocks
A quick contact form is available. Get customer email contact notifications in no time with this block. The Email Opt in block save your future customers email for your marketing operations. Both blocks include:
- A database input registration with CSV and JSON export.
- Google recaptcha spam prevention.
- Vertical and horizontal display.
Gutenberg Accordion Block
Display content in a smart way using accordions. Each accordion is considered as a container and you can load any block in it.
The content of your accordions can be visually edited, just like normal text and images. You retain control over colors and design from the Gutenberg block settings.
Gutenberg Info Box and Icon Blocks
Load your information into a block including an icon, title and text with custom styles. The icon box allows up to 10 icons per line. You can select and customize from the Google material font icons.
Maps, Testimonial and Count Up Blocks
Several new content block will be added to Gutenberg, including:
- Map block: Display a Google Map with a custom icon, tooltip and description.
- Testimonial block: clients testimonials with columns or as slider.
- Counter (count up) with symbols: present your statistics in a fancy way.
Login & Register Gutenberg Block
The login and register block allows to load a WordPress login or registration form in Gutenberg. You can also setup a redirect URL after login and customize all the design.
Custom Style for Blocks
Advanced Gutenberg has a dedicated tool to create custom CSS styles and making them available to end users.
As a web designer, you can create your own style to fit your WordPress theme, name it and let the content editors use it when they need it.